Theatre Summer School 2019 Terms and Conditions
North West Theatre Arts Company (NWTAC) sells tickets only for its own events and those of its associate bodies. The ticket remains the property of NWTAC and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
2. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check that the information contained on the tickets is accurate prior to their attendance at the event.
3. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, NWTAC will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. NWTAC do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled performance (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance or the performance is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to the face value of the tickets purchased. The purchaser must enclose unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions of NWTAC. For accounting purposes unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled performance. This does not affect the purchaser’s statutory rights. NWTAC regret that unless this paragraph applies tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase
5. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle NWTAC or the venue management to eject the offender from the venue.
6. NWTAC reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations. The venue management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. NWTAC will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
9. Tickets are sold subject to NWTAC or the venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink is also be prohibited.
11. The NWTAC and the venue accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and NWTAC or the venue reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
13. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
14. A child up to three years of age may watch a performance sitting upon the knee of a full paying adult without cost. A child of any age occupying a seat for a performance shall pay the designated cost of that seat. A child is defined as being between 4 and 16 years of age.
15. A concessionary priced ticket is available for children between 4 and 16 years and persons 65 years and over.
16. Complementary tickets may only be issued at the discretion of the Management Team.No complementary tickets will be issued by the Box Office without reference to a member of the Management Team.
17. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with NWTAC are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
NWTAC will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information on these pages however, the information may be incorrect or out of date and may not constitute definitive or complete information relating to an event or any other subject matter. Prices are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice